Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend 3

The third weekend back at UMass definitely wasn't as good as last weekend's Jersey Shore, which we failed to describe to you. We thought the pictures would show it all, and by god, I think we did alright. It looked like what we shot: tight tank tops, bronzer, cleavage, high heels, do I need to continue?

I was a bit had this weekend as far as going out was concerned. I need to face it, I'm not in South America anymore. I just went over to Nate's friend's house on Friday and she wouldn't let Lisa and I play Belle and Sebastian's 'Funny Little Frog' on her music player. Her reasoning was nonsense and so ass backwards, I don't know where to begin.

Sun bathing with sun tan oil and a cigarette in hand (god willing)

This past week Lisa and I met with an advisor to study somewhere else, specifically in the US. I already went abroad last semester and I worry that a program outside the country will not allow me to take the classes I need to graduate. I'm thinking Puerto Rico, optimally, San Juan. I can continue to practice Spanish and be somewhere totally separate as far as Massachusetts is concerned. I am sick of meeting people just like me. You know what I mean?

Fresh Northwest air!!!

Lisa wants Portland. She went to a radio conference there in HS and really fell in love with it. And a good friend of hers lived in the city for a few months said the locals are friendlier and less pretentious than in NYC and Boston.  


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment